Thursday, December 18, 2014

Trying out McDonald's Glazed Pork BBQ



Me and my friends were eating a lot of McDonald's the past few days so when I saw that they got a new product out - the "McRib", I just have to try it.

So last night, I went to the store on the way home but was surprised that the McRib is only available at selected stores. Well, that didn't stop me so tonight, I finally had my McRib with rice. I originally liked the burger (looking at its salivating picture) but knowing myself, I have to eat rice.

The Glazed Pork BBQ is basically a barbecue sauced-pork patty with rice. At first I was surprised how many onions there were on top of it but turns out they don't taste too strong. If you have eaten a pork spareribs bbq before, then McDonald's Glazed Pork BBQ will totally remind you of that. It tastes like a sweet, Filipino-style barbeque.

Because I was happy with it, I can't wait to try McDonald's McRib soon!

Try McDonald's Glazed Pork BBQ yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment